Sell your iPhone 4 for an iPhone 4S
No doubt everyone’s been going crazy about the newest iPhone 4S by Apple. It’s got a host of new features that edge out the other competition in the smartphone market.
The iPhone 4 is already a formidable piece of technology itself. It’s a great performing smartphone loaded with plenty of features. But as always, Apple manages to top their previous products and introduce exciting new features. If you’ve got an iPhone 4 and you’re thinking that the iPhone 4S simply has the Siri application attached to it, think again. It’s got powerful processing power and impressive graphics.
Sure, they may look exactly the same, but should you really sell your iPhone 4 just to get that extra “S”? Let’s take a look.
– The iOS 5 revolutionizes the way we think about the iPhone. This operating system boasts plenty of new features that make the iPhone a breeze to use. With iMessage, unlimited text messages can be sent using Wi-Fi or 3G to other devices that use the iOS 5. This is useful.
2. An improved notification system.
– Receiving notifications such as text messages appear in a big blue box, instantly ruining the fun of your most favorite game, like Angry Birds. Now, it doesn’t have to be that way. With the new iOS5, any notifications you receive on your iPhone will simply appear on top of the screen. This allows you to continue to use your apps or play your games without interruption. You can also scroll down the bar and check for other important notifications such as email, messages or reminders.
3.Twitter is integrated
– Though not really a remarkable feature for everyone, this is great for iPhone owners that are also avid Twitter users. Twitter is directly integrated into the iOS 5. Once logged in, you’re ready to post your “tweets” while even using other apps. That way, you can share with the world what you’re thinking or what you’re doing in just a flash
4.The camera is greatly improved.
– While the iPhone 4 camera had very good quality, Apple has bounced back and offered it in an even better package. The camera now comes in 8 megapixels, which allows you to take even better-looking pictures than before. It takes pictures faster, reduces motion blur and has advanced face recognition. Having these features assures that every picture taken will be top quality
5.Better video recording quality
– If Apple was able to improve the camera for their iPhone, likewise they were also able to improve its video recording capabilities. It records in HD at 1080p, with a rate of 30 frames per second. Tweaks like a larger aperture allow more light. You can also edit your videos directly on your iPhone. Or you could make more elaborate videos using the iMovie application.
6.Dual-core A5 chip for better performance
– The new A5 processor allows the iPhone to have impressive graphics. Once video game developers use this technology to their advantage, expect to hear about great-looking and great playing games coming out. Not only does the processor provide better graphics, but faster loading times as well. Gameplay and Internet surfing will be better. Plus, it’s a power efficient chip. The iPhone boasts at least 200 hours of standby and 10 hours of continuous use with the new processor.
7.The Siri application
– Perhaps this is the best selling point of the iPhone 4S. Siri is a virtual assistant designed to make your life easier. Simply speak into your iPhone to set reminders, send messages, and even find restaurants. It’s like having your own secretary by your side every moment.
With all these features, who wouldn’t want to get a new iPhone 4S? You could sell your iPhone for a new iPhone 4S and enjoy the new features. Everyone’s been talking about the Siri feature. It actually cracks jokes and makes funny remarks to absurd requests. Just take a look at the pictures below and see how much fun you can have with Siri.