IPhone 5 Most wanted features
As you all know iPhone 5 is going to be launched in September. But there are lots of rumors on internet about the features and look of iPhone 5.
We have also few expectations from the upcoming iPhone 5 like 4-inch screen size, available in white color and 8MP camera.
The most expected features of iPhone 5 are:
1. Thinner look
2. 4-Inch Screen Size
3. Face Recognition Security
4. 4G/LTE support
5. Face Time (Video Chat) access on 3G AND 4G (available currently but only on 3G)
6. Custom SMS tones
7. Custom E-mail alerts with ability to assign different tones to each email address
8. A new, sleeker body design
9. OLED screen
10. Scratch proof and shatter proof screen
11. Wireless sync with iTunes 32G(basic) and 64G of memory
12. Extended battery life =14 hours talk time on 3G and 7 hours on 4G
13. Standby 600 hours
14. Hi Definition audio
15. Messaging indicator light
16. True GPS built in
17. Flash Support
18. Improved home screen
19. Expandable Memory
20. With shiny glass back piece – 9.3 mm thick
21. Physical Keyboard
22. Double Sim Card support
23. iOS 5 (new firmware)
24. Increased Ram (from 512 mb to 1GB)
25. New Multitasking Look.
26. The new iPhone 5 is expected to have Face Recognition Security so that you don’t have to worry about other people stealing your phone and trying to use it… That is, unless they steal your face too.
27. Video Chat on a 4G network instead of a slow 3G one.
28. The lowest model will come with 32G of space and 64G of memory.
29. HD Audio – The quality of sound is going to be extra crisp.
30. Built In GPS – You’ll never get lost or have to download one of those stupid GPS apps.
As an iPhone has become the integral part of our life, we all want and think about buying the iPhone 5 and what features it would have. But, truly, it is hard to imagine and believe that the iPhone 5 will be much better than the iPhone 4. Those who do not have the iPhone 4 are thinking about buying the iPhone 4 or to wait till the iPhone 5 becomes available.
The thing is that nobody knows how the iPhone 5 will look like or what new features will be present in it. According to some rumors present on the web, we can just have a blurry picture of what to wait.
We have gathered a number of leaks that will give us the first impression of the iPhone 5. According to from Digitimes and China Times, the new iPhone 5 will feature a 4-inch display which a bit bigger if compared to the 3.5 inches of the iPhone 4. There is also a supposition that the iPhone 5 will be bigger but at the same time, the producer can reduce the bezel around the phone, thus saving some place for the bigger screen.
Dont Miss Reading