How to unlock AT&T Palm Pre Plus
This is a guide on how to unlock your AT&T Palm Pre Plus phone to any network.
Easily switch simcards using the same AT&T Palm Pre Plus. Related Articles How To Unlock Your Rogers/fido Phone – Unlock To Work On Any Gsm Network Cingular At&t Unlock Code : How To Unlock Your Phone Solutions of Unlocked Cell Phones What Is Unlock Code For A Smart Phone?
Simply follow the instructions, enter the unlock code, and your phone is unlocked.
How to get an unlock code for Palm Pre Plus
Do a code look up to find out if your IMEI number is found. We can 99% percent of the time help you free your phone.
You can get the unlock code from HERE
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Palm Pre Plus Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on phone with not allowed SIM card
2. Phone will ask for network unlock pin (referring to the unlock code).
3. Enter pin number once
4. Phone states SOS only calls – when you try to make a regular call it will ask for the network unlock pin again. At this point no matter how many times you put in the pin. It will state incorrect pin message.
5. Reboot phone with the same not allowed SIM card.
6. After reboot, it’s unlocked and never asked for the network unlock pin again.
You can call your service provider for the unlock code for your AT&T Palm Pre Plus. Usually you must be customer for at least six months.
You can also get your unlock code from trusted sites such http://www.cellunlocker.net