How To Downgrade Your iPhone Or iPod Touch
Do you have an iphone or an ipod touch that you have accidentally upgraded to the newest version of the iphone operating system (ios), but now you dont know how to downgrade it? Here is your solution!
If you have for example an iphone 3G, and you accidentally installed ios 4 or ios 5 on it, you will find out that it drains the battery enormously, and it makes your iphone a really slow device.
But, whenever you want to downgrade your iphone or ipod you come accros all kinds of languange that you dont understand like: baseband or dfu modus.
The program on downgrade ipod will do all of this for you with only one click of a button. It will help you to downgrade your iphone to any version of the iphone operating software that is available. Another big advantage of this software is that it is completely 100% free! Other softwares that i have seen always cost more then twenty dollars, this one is FREE.
You dont need to know anything about the dfu modus, or baseband types etc, just plug in your device, select the ios version you want to downgrade to, and let the program run!
After a few minutes it will be finished, and you will have a downgraded version on your ipod or iphone!
To Download the iphone/ipod touch downgrader you can visit their website here.
After you have downloaded their program, these are the steps you need to complete to get your device downgraded:
1. Unzip the program, and open it.
2. Plug your device into the computer with the usb chargecable that you also use to connect your device to itunes.
3. Let the program recognize the device, this should take about 10 seconds.
4. Select the version you want to downgrade (or upgrade) to.
5. Press the start button, and wait a few minuts till the status bar is at 100%.
6. Close the program, and unhook your device, It has now succesfully been downgraded to the ios version of your choise!
I hope that this has helped some people that arent so advanced in the nowadays technology, and just want to click a few buttons to downgrade their device.
Goodluck! And if you have any other question, just ask!