What is iPad 06.15.00 baseband? Why flash iPad baseband? In this post I'll explain this phenomenon.
You need to flash/install 06.15.00 on your iPhone if it's baseband is not one of those compatible basebands that can be unlocked. Check your iPhone baseband by going to Settings > General > About > Modem Firmware. Here are the basebands that can simply be unlocked using ultrasn0w.
- 6.15.00 [See? Ultrasn0w supports this baseband version]
Help material: Complete list of unlockable and not-unlocakble basebands
If your iPhone has baseband one of the above, you can simply unlock it by installing ultrasn0w from cydia.
What if your iPhone's baseband is not one of those mentioned above? and you need unlock? Here's comes the situation when you need to install this iPad baseband. iPhone versions that cannot be unlocked:
So to unlock your iPhone, you must install ipad baseband or there is no other option available. But before you do this, you must know something very important.
- Your iPhone’s warranty will come to an end if you to install 6.15.00 bb.
- There is no software that can downgrade 6.15.00 bb. So installing this means you cannot go earlier modem firmware version.
- You will never be able to update your iPhone on stock firmware via iTunes . Means that you will only be able to use custom firmwares made from redsn0w, sn0wbreeze or pwnage tool to update your iPhone.
- You will lose your iPhone's GPS.
Click Here To Get Your iPhone Unlocked Now - For Most Worldwide Networks